It is important that the clothing you take on your cycling tour is appropriate for the trip you have chosen. It is a good idea to bring a day bag or small rucksack to have quick access to your things.
Below is a suggested list for you to consider for your ride:
- Cycling helmet (mandatory) we also provide free of charge
- Sweat band or Bandana
- Cycling gloves
- Chamois Cream
- Trainers/ sport shoes
- Cycling tops - long or short sleeved depending on the weather
- Lightweight waterproof breathable biking jacket
- Padded cycling shorts
- Baggy over-shorts or trousers
- Sun cream.
- Sun block for lips. Burnt lips hurt and take a long time to heal.
- Camera. You’d be silly not to.
- We recommend you bring your shoes and pedals
- You may choose to bring your own bike
- Please be aware that if you have a high tech bike - full suspension, disk brakes, hydraulic brakes - we do not carry tools or parts for fixing all of these components, so please bring your own or you might even consider bringing a more basic bike.